*All Bills & Cleaner Included* Well Maintained!!!!
RENT INCLUDES - gas, electric, council tax, water, tv (in communal area), tv licence and super fast wifi (virgin media). Plus weekly cleaner in communal area. All makes for stress free living with one rental payment due the 1st of each month at a very competitive rate for everything included.
LOCATION - 15 mins walk to central Leeds, 10 mins walk to Headingley, 3 mins walk to Kirkstall Vue cinema complex. Ideal for young professional wanting access to Leeds amenities. The area is a young professional area.
ROOMS AVAILABLE - all rooms are freshly renovated, are a good size and are furnished with a wardrobe, desk, chair and bed with mattress. All rooms are maintained to an excellent standard.
The current room(s) available is: top floor attic.
HOUSE - six double bedrooms, very respectful environment, not a party house. Young professionals seeking to maintain peaceful living. Large living room and kitchen on ground floor.
Bathrooms on first and lower ground floor. Kitchen furnished with all amenities needed. All renovated within the last few months - high standard.
EPC RATING - D 57
VIEWINGS - the rooms tend to be let quickly due to the competitive rates, landlord is keen to find suitable young professionals who are interested in no hassle living in a well maintained property.
CHARACTER REFERENCES - Landlord must receive reference from your previous landlord or, if applicable, parent.
(1) deposits - your deposit is paid initially to the landlord and is then sent straight to the Deposit Protection Service. At the end of the tenancy you will receive the full deposit as long as your key is returned and the room is left empty.
(2) locks on bedroom doors - the house is run as a house share and not as self-contained flats so there are no locks on any internal doors. There have never been any issues as tenants are respectful young professionals.
MAINTENANCE - landlord takes maintenance issues very seriously and is quick to act. House is fully functional for six people and has recently been provided new washer dryer, second fridge freezer, new fire safety renovations, new cooker and cooker hood, super fast wifi.
CONTACT WITH LANDLORD RE VIEWINGS - please message via the website providing the following details:
(1) how you would fund your rent and deposit, i. e. job;
(2) where you work / study;
(3) how long you would intend to stay at the property;
(4) where you currently live; and,
(5) how old you are.
Only serious prospective tenants looking for six months minimum tenancy need apply. Once we have messaged on the website we can discuss a viewing by phone call.
All previous tenants give good feedback!
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord