1 Beautiful Ensuite to Rent - Erdington B23
HMO: 1 ensuite bedroom to rent, in a 6-bedroom house share
The Drive, Erdington, West Midlands, B23
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
3 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station
5 minute walk to Slade Road Post Office
15 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
An ensuite room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Off road car parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview (tenant to apply for own TV licence)
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 2 is £479 per calendar month (£110 per week) - Available NOW!!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• Couples accepted - available at separate pricing - call to discuss pricing
Location & Amenities:
• 5 minute walk to Slade Road Post Office
• 4 minute walk to bus stops for the 53, 66, 902, 904, 905
• 3 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station – Goes direct to Birmingham City Centre
• By car the property is within 2 minutes reach of Junction 6 of the M6 motorway
• 15 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
• The area is well-catered for with shops, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• 15 minute drive to Fort Retail Park and Ravenside Retail Park
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- £479 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 46
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent