Near Greenwich, Canada water, New Cross
Available on 1st/September
Private Landlord ! No Agency Admin!!
Please read my ad before you contact me.
(no time waster please !!!)
Double room with large living room and balcony.
(all bill included, e. g. gas, electric, water, internet, council tax)
room 1: 155 p/w, 672 p/m, deposit= 775 pounds
room 2: 160 p/w, 693 p/m, deposit= 799 pounds (taken)
room 3: 180 p/w, 780 p/m, deposit= 900 pounds (taken)
- perfect location for Goldsmith University and Greenwich University students
- 15 mins walking distance to Greenwich University & Greenwich town center (Cutty Sark DLR)
- 15 mins walking distance to Goldsmith University(New Cross Overground)
- safe area and secure building close to transport
- 3rd floor flat with lift
- Tesco, Deptford high street, Waitrose within 10mins walk
- quick link to Canada Water, London Bridge, and City
(postcode: SE8 5LX)
- Deptford station 5 mins walk from the flat
- Surrey Quays OVERGROUND, 15 mins walk
- Canada Water Underground, 10 mins by bus
- Greenwich DLR, 15 mins walk
- Bus: 47, 188, 199
- newly redecorated large double room
- lots of storage space
- fully fitted kitchen
- large dining and living lounge with balcony
- lots of fridge and freezer space
- decent mattress
- Legal document to stay in the UK
- Deposit: deposit + 1-month rent in advance
- No pets, no DSS (housing benefit), no CCJ --sorry
* You will need to be responsible for keeping the communal area clean and to participate in the cleaning rota.
To view the room, please text me with your:
+ NAME + AGE + OCCUPATION + NATIONALITY
to book the viewing.
£155 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 24
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord