Cosy loft room - massive living space- We move you
*CURRENT HOUSEMATES are working from home
*HELP WITH MOVING we have a van and can help you move your stuff (not furniture - sorry) as long as you're within the M25
*UNSUITABLE FOR KEY WORKERS (we have other rooms that are suitable, contact us for those rooms)
*VIDEO WALKTHROUGH'S available as well as lots of photos and floor plans
*FACETIME viewings once you're 100% sure you want to take the room and have paid the holding deposit
Unfortunately no couples or roomshares, we are only looking for 1 person for the room.
We're looking for a new housemate to move into this amazing houseshare.
The room is on the top floor and is furnished with a double bed (with underbed storage), a bedside and a spacious wardrobe that boast both hanging and shelving space plus there's still plenty of space for you to bring in your own bits and bobs too such a desk.
The room is priced at £620pcm + £80pcm bills (so a total of £700pcm).
This house has amazingly big rooms, and has a great amount of living space made up of 2 gorgeous main bathrooms (plus one room has it's own bathroom), two separate toilets, a gorgeous massive lounge with doors to the beautiful garden and a spacious kitchen with a dining table to enjoy your meals.
It's a short walk 8-10 min walk from Acton Town underground station (Zone 3, Piccadilly line) or 20 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central line).
The lounge boasts a 55" Samsung Smart TV, you can add Netflix to the TV if you have an account. There are two wifi routers is located in the house and they both delivery very strong excellent dual band signals.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & front access storage location for bicycle (£5 per month extra).
* Fast Wifi (350MBPS)
* 7 bedrooms (plus yours)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus one room NOT YOURS has it's own bathroom, that room has been taken)
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* Two dining tables seating six people each for total of 12 seats!
* Off-Street parking (on the drive) available at £15pcm.
* Private garden
On Baronsmede, Use post code W5 4LT to see location.
* 8 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line)
* 20 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central and District Line + Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Front storage for bicycles/motorbikes
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
Your deposit will also be protected in a deposit protection scheme.
About the housemates:
The house is made up of working professionals aged between 22 to 34 from the Great Britain, Austria, Netherlands, Italy and France.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Unfortunately no couples for this room.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
Spareroom message or SMS us to book a viewing
- £620 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 34
- Any pets?
- movie nights, board games, dinner parties, Acton Town, Ealing Common, Ealing Broadway mall, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates.
- 3 Females, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent