Large double, lots of living space - no couples
*VIRTUAL VIEWINGS with an awesome virtual tour and floor plans
*IN PERSON/FACETIME VIEWINGS viewings once you're 99% sure you want to take the room and have done the virtual viewing.
*HELP WITH MOVING we have a van and can help you move your stuff (not furniture - sorry) as long as you're within the M25
*CURRENT HOUSEMATES are working from home
*UNSUITABLE FOR HIGH RISK WORKERS (such as people in close contract with people that have the corona virus)
Please no couples or roomshares we are only looking for 1 person for the room.
Located on the first floor overlooking the front of the house, this room comes furnished with a faux leather double bed (which has underbed storage), 2 bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a mirrored wardrobe and still space for you to bring a desk and or sofa, this room is amazing. The room has a nice big bay window too, so it will be nice and bright in the summer.
The room is well priced at £650 + £80 of bills, meaning you'll pay a total of £730pcm.
On top of your amazing room the house has massive living space. There are 2 bathrooms, a large wrap around kitchen diner, a reading room and a massive lounge which is 7m X 4.5m which has doors to the garden. Once you come to see this house you'll not be disappointed.
The lounge boasts a 55" Samsung Smart TV with Amazon Prime/BBC iPlayer, you can add Netflix to the TV if you have an account. There are two wifi routers located in the house and they both deliver very strong excellent dual band signals.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has a comfy sofa and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & front access storage location for bicycle (£5 per month extra).
* Fast Wifi (200MBPS)
* 7 bedrooms (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus one room, not yours, has it's own bathroom)
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* Two dining tables seating six people each for total of 12 seats!
* Off-Street parking (on the drive) available at £15pcm.
* Private garden
On Baronsmede, Use post code W5 4LT to see location.
* 8 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line)
* 15 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central and District Line + Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Front storage
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
All are working professionals aged between 24 to 30.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples, sorry.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- Movie nights, board games, dinner parties, Ealing Common, Ealing Broadway, Acton Town, A406, A4, M4, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates.
- 4 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent