🏡🛋️ Double Room in a lovely house
It’s a house of young professionals (2 guys and 1 girl), who all get on very well together. One housemate is moving and we are looking to fill the spareroom with a friendly, like-minded person. It is a lovely house that hasn’t long been refurbished with new beds and furniture, a newly kitted out lounge, kitchen and bathroom! Your room overlooks a really lovely garden with your own trees - quite rare for London!
The house comes with Netflix included, superfast fibre optic broadband and a decent 40” flatscreen TV. The house is right next to Manor Park station with quick and easy links into Stratford and Liverpool Street. The house has a huge garden at the back which is great for summer BBQs and Wanstead Park is just around the corner as well.
Contracts are flexible and with no hidden or added fees. Two month notice is all that’s required after an initial 6 month stay.
Rent is £490 pcm + £60 for bills (Council tax, Utilities, Netflix, internet etc.), coming to a total of £550 pcm. All the bills are set up for you, so no hassle and no start-up costs or hidden costs.
Don’t hesitate - drop me a text, ring or email and come round for a viewing so you can check it out. Happy to take any questions if you have any.
• Bills and council tax included
• High speed fibre optic broadband (fastest in the area)
• Netflix included
• Central heating (new boiler has just been put in so no problems there!)
• 40” smart flatscreen TV with Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube, Wi-Fi etc.
• New bath and shower / new washing machine, cooker, fridge-freezer / new sofas and dining table
Rents and Security Deposit:
• Rent for the room is £550 per calendar month including bills (no more, no less – no hidden fees or charges)
• Deposit for the room is £550 that is held with the government backed scheme (all transparent and safe)
Transport and the area:
The house is on a quiet one way street right next to the station. The area is very friendly and safe with many families around. The next street down has all the local shops and amenities you could need.
The house is just a 5 mins walk to Wanstead Flats which is a massive park, great for jogging, football, walks etc.
The house is a 5 minute walk to Manor Park station with transport links to:
• 6 mins to Stratford – Westfields, Cinema, Olympic Park, Hackney Wick, bars and restaurants
• 15 minutes to Liverpool Street
• 21 minutes to Bank / 18 minutes to Canary Wharf
• Regular trains to Romford/Brentwood (Essex)
Please give me a shout or message. Thanks for reading and I hope you like the house!
Tristan & Rhydian (live-out landlords)
- £490 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord