🏠 Double & Single Rooms Now Available!
Room 4 Single Room £295PCM AVAILABLE NOW!
Modern double room available from 25th November with touches of the original rustic charm at this perfectly placed property. . . .
We are proud to present this large double room, the only bedroom on the ground floor, is situated at the front of the property.
This house boasts 3 other friendly housemates; The property is a 4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, professional House Share , All rooms have access to the communal lounge, communal kitchen and a spacious patio to the rear of the house.
This property is conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from Crewe Town Centre and Crewe Station is just 10 minutes away.
We've been providing professional house shares for over 10 years here in Crewe, which is why we pride ourselves on being your Local Accommodation Provider.
- Superfast WiFi
- Uncapped Water, Gas and Electricity
- Professional 5* Fortnightly Cleaning
- Council Tax
- TV License
- TV Aerial Socket
- Fully compliant with Cheshire East Housing Standards
- HMO Licensed Property with Cheshire East Council
- Responsive 24 Hr Emergency helpline
- In House Maintenance Team
- Bicycles at property for tenant use
- Fully furnished bedroom including a flat screen TV!
Looking to move quickly?
Our process for moving you in is simple, straightforward and professional. If this room is of interest to you, simply let us know your planned move date and how long you're looking to stay, and we'll provide you with everything you need to know.
The SG Lettings Team
- Shared property
- £365 pcm (double)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
£365 pcm(NOW LET)
- £295 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent