Ensuite Room in Unite Students Accommodation
Ensuite Room In Unite Student Accommodation, Stratford.
Looking for someone to take over my tenancy from 6th of January 2020. Feel free to PM me and ask for more details if interested.
Accommodation is just 5 min walk to Stratford station.
~15 mins to Holborn.
~20 mins to Hyde park.
~15-20 mins to London Bridge)
An ensuite room on the 12 floor: a private bathroom, 3/4 bed, many shelves and a drawer for items, own desk, Wi-Fi. Amazing view on the Olympic park.
* £219 pw (all bills included). No deposit required. All payments are made to Unite Student only after the agreement is signed. No payments to me.
* A large kitchen/living area with the latest appliances and furniture.
* Large roof terrace on the same floor that offer panoramic views across London.
* Flat is for 10 people maximum (At the moment 8 people).
* Accommodation is with 24/7 security, has study and relax rooms, table tennis and billiards, special storage for bicycles.
* Very close to the Stratford station (Central, Jubilee, DLR, Overground lines, TfL rail) and Stratford International.
* Next to the Westfield shopping center ( one of the biggest in London, with variety of shops, cinema, bowling etc)
* Gym and swimming facilities are 5 mins walk from accommodation (in the Olympic park).
* Area around is nice, with many parks.
(Picture of the room is from the official website of the accommodation. Looks the same in reality).
- £219 pw (single/en suite)
- 06 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate