Near New Cross, Canada Water, Greenwich
1 single room ready on the 1st/September/2019
585 p/m, deposit= 675 pounds (single room)
Private Landlord !No Agency Admin!!
Please read my ad before you contact me.
(no time waster please !!!)
4 rooms with all bill included (e. g. gas, electric, water, internet, council tax)
room 1: 135 p/w, 585 p/m, deposit= 675 pounds
room 2: 140 p/w, 607 p/m, deposit= 700 pounds (taken)
room 3: 140 p/w, 607 p/m, deposit= 700 pounds (taken)
room 4: 155 p/w, 672 p/m, deposit= 775 pounds (taken)
Please read the following ad before you contact me.
- perfect location for Goldsmith University and Greenwich University students
- 15 mins walking distance to Greenwich University & Greenwich town center (Cutty Sark DLR)
- 15 mins walking distance to Goldsmith University(New Cross Overground)
- safe area and secure building close to transport
- top floor flat with river view
- 24hr Tesco, Deptford high street, Waitrose within 10mins walk
- quick link to Canada Water, London Bridge, and City
(postcode: SE8 3LJ)
- 5 mins shortcut to Deptford station
(quick link to London Bridge, Bank)
- Surrey Quays OVERGROUND, 5 mins by bus
- Canada Water TUBE, 10 mins by bus
- Greenwich DLR, 15 mins by walk
- Bus: 47, 188, 199, direct buses to Liverpool Street, London Bridge, Westminster, Waterloo, Russell Square, Holborn, LSE, Kings College, UCL, LCC, City University
- landlord's own property, not subletting
- fully fitted kitchen
- lots of fridge and freezer space
- separate toilet and shower
- fast fiber internet
- Legal document to stay in the UK
- Deposit & 1-month rent in advance
- No pets, DSS (housing benefit), CCJ --sorry
All bills included (gas, electric, water, the internet, council tax)
*You will need to be responsible for keeping the communal area clean and to participate in the cleaning rota.
To view the room, please text me with your:
+ NAME + AGE + OCCUPATION + NATIONALITY
to book the viewing.
£135 pw(NOW LET)
£140 pw(NOW LET)
£140 pw(NOW LET)
£155 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 26
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord