Ensuite,Blackheath, Jubilee line
After a couple of years our lovely tenant is leaving and we are looking for a new housemate and have a huge, sunny en-suite double room up for grabs in our Edwardian house close to Blackheath.
The room is bright and sunny, has a beautiful en-suite and is fully furnished with loads of storage space.
The garden has a bbq/ table tennis table and the house is within walking to the heath and Greenwich park. There are lots of bars, restaurants and pubs close by.
Rental includes bills (gas, Council tax, water rates, fast broadband and TV licence).
- Short bus/walk to the station and then quick trains to central London: London Bridge (15min); Cannon Street, Charing Cross and Victoria (20min)
- 11 min bus to North Greenwich tube, where you can jump on the Jubilee line for Canary Wharf.
Street parking available with no permits required.
- In the evening the N89 bus goes to the front door from Trafalgar Square.
If you would like to arrange a viewing or have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- £760 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord