⭐️ Reduced - 1 Dbl Room Left
• Cleaner once a week
• Sunny house
• Huge garden
• 2 mins walk to Church Road where all the main shops, bars and restaurants
• 20 mins walk to Cabot Circus
• 2 mins from all main bus routes taking you strait into Bristol City Centre or across the Rd for bus to Bath
•Perfect for anyone working in central Bristol
• Very close to Temple Meads train station
• Kings Size Bed (£525 room)
• FREE Street PARKING
The area is very vibrant with plenty of things to do especially through the summer as St George's park where Redfest is held it is a great festival every year with bands, food and drinks... Still with me?..
Good.. so if you are into your fitness there is a 24 hour Pure Gym about a 10 min walk, there is also a football pitch and netball courts in walking distance.
Please note this is not a party house, I live here with my puppy. You must be happy with a 2 year old bouncy Frenchie who is needy for cuddles, throwing her toys for her and scratching her bum! (She is a Frenchie so🤷🏻♀️...!) If this is not you then you won’t like it here sozz.
😷 We are tight with the lockdown rules so no visitors to the house during this time. 😷 Ideally someone working from home 🏠 or a socially distance office would do.
There is a washing machine and separate dryer. We are looking for someone who is clean and tidy and enjoys the odd giggle with a sociable drink now and again. We have a cleaner who comes once a week for 2 hours to do the communal areas and that is an extra £6.25 each a week otherwise no hidden cost.
If you are still reading this you must be at least slightly (teeny-weeny) interested so why not come and meet us and decide for yourself?!
- House share
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- gym, films, eating, snowboarding, working out, cake, weekends away, clothes, sunday roasts, house music, crime dramas, soaps, self-improvement, financial markets, roasts
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord