*No Fees* Large double in King's Norton.
Welcome to our professional's property share in King's Norton.
This four bedroom professional's shared property house has been refurbished and includes a large lounge with sofa and chairs, an extended galley style kitchen with a breakfast bar and garden barbecue area.
The house is ideally located for public transport and local amenities being next to a bus stop with Birmingham city centre being a 25 minute bus ride away. A 24 hour garage and the local shops are within walking distance as are the King's Norton and Bournville train stations.
The housemates are all sociable young working professionals or post graduates in a variety of occupations.
The property includes a large shared lounge with widescreen television, breakfast bar and kitchen area for dinners, socialising, relaxing after work and catching up with the latest shows and sporting events.
The property features :
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with six ring hob and double sized oven
- Two large fridge freezers
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Clothes Washer/dryer
- Lounge with widescreen television
- A shared bathroom
- Virgin Media television and new 100 Mbs/s Wi-fi router
- Gas central heating
- Garden area with barbecue
All rooms include furnishings so you can look forward to :
- A double bed with mattress
- A double wardrobe
- Chest of draws
- Bedside table
All bills are included :
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Television license and 70 Mbs/s Virgin Wi-Fi
- A weekly cleaner
- Monthly gardening service
And Centrum Property are a no fees landlord so there are absolutely no hidden extras or fees to pay, just a direct relationship with an established landlord company.
If you like the look of the property contact us now to arrange a viewing and we will be more than happy to provide a guided tour.
National Landlord Association Member : 074831
- House share
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord