Double room by Stratford Station
Gorgeous double room in a 3 bedroom flat in the heart of Stratford in zone 2 and only 2 minutes walk from Stratford Station. The room is for one person only (no couples), and there will be only two other lodgers in the flat. Free cleaning and wifi (fibre optic internet up to 200 mbs). Rent is £700 per calendar month, inclusive of all bills and payable in advance each month. The deposit is only £400.
The room is equipped to a high standard, with:
- Small double bed (120cm wide)
- Work/ laptop desk
- Chest of drawers
- Shoe cabinet
- WiFi high-speed fibre internet
All utility bills and council tax are included. There is free wifi and free weekly cleaning of all communal areas in the flat.
The property is new built with all-mod-cons and everything you need:
- Shared fitted kitchen with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, freezer, hobs, saucepans, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery, kettle, toaster, iron, hoover, airier.
- Bathroom with a shower, bath, and unlimited hot water
- 24-hour central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Bright dining and living room
- Entrance hallway with shoe cabinets
- Located within a gated community with CCTV and intercom security, key and security key fob for access.
You will be about 2 minutes walking distance from:
- Stratford Station Zone 2: Central Line, Jubilee Line, DLR, Overground, Greater Anglia.
- Morrisons, Sainsburys, Lidl, Iceland and Tesco supermarkets.
- Stratford bus station with 24-hour buses to Central and East London and 24-hour buses to Stansted Airport.
- Westfield Stratford City shopping & entertainment complex. with gyms, shops, international restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Queen Elizabeth Park with an olympic swimming pool, landscaped gardens, lakes, canals, cycle paths, and green open spaces.
- Stratford International Station with direct links to London St Pancras Station and various stations in Kent.
- Old Stratford Shopping Centre
- University of East London and Birkbeck College
- Stratford Theatre, Picturehouse, and Stratford Library
This ad is not from an agent, so there are no agent fees to pay.
Viewing is available in person (with a face mask) or virtually. To get yourself booked for a viewing, please drop a message with your name, telephone number, age, current occupation, your working hours and the area of London where you currently live.
If you view the room and want to reserve it, you will need to show the landlord your passport and current account bank statements for the last 3 months, and to allow the landlord to store copies of these documents for the duration of your stay.
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord