Bright & Airy Double in Streatham Common
Rooms are smartly decorated and fully furnished with brand new contemporary furniture including a Double Bed/ King sized bed with Orthopaedic Mattress, Double Wardrobes, Chests of drawers and Bedside table. Each room has plentiful Power points, plus direct feeds for Super-fast Internet and TV.
*Rooms available in a cosy 3 bedroom flat
* All rooms are CODE-LOCKED for added security and convenience - no worry of losing keys!
* Modern kitchen with newly fitted Washing machine and Fridge - freezer.
* Comes with 100mb Super-Fast Virgin Internet + TiVo box for one room
* Professional Cleaner services provided once a month.
* Free Parking on -street.
* No Agency, Referencing or Inventory Fees.
The property is located within a 5 minute walk of Norbury station and 10 minute walk to Streatham Common station. Both are well served with fast direct rail links into Victoria (17min), London Bridge (30min), Clapham Junction (12min), and East Croydon (8min). Comprehensive bus links offer a wide range of destinations into and around London.
Streatham is popular for its vibrancy and diverse culture. It offers a fantastic array of cafes ,quality restaurants, bars and pubs. The popular areas of Balham, Brixton, Tooting and Clapham are close by (Within a maximum of 25 minutes reach) and Croydon is on your doorstep for work and leisure.
We aim to offer a stress free life to our tenants by removing the hassle of dealing with countless utility providers, so any issues that arise are attended to by us
**Couples will incur an additional rent increase to cover the cost of utility usage**
Call to arrange viewings
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent