Lovely rooms - Great location - affordable rent
- station Tfl rail - cross rail 1 minute walking distance
- friendly house share with professionals
* Unlimited wireless broadband!
* All bills included (council tax, gas, electricity and water)
Tesco, Co-OP and ALDI , supermarkets nearby
Huge garden and shed for extra storage
Direct line to Liverpool Street, Stratford tube
Providing high quality, all bills included rooms - Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with all appliances included; washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge-freezer, communal cutlery and pots for sharing available if needed very clean and tidy housemates - main request is only clean people to enquire.
* Huge spacious fitted double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and draws
* three modern bathrooms plus 3 WC.
* 100 mbs fibre Wireless broadband internet throughout the whole property
This property is ideal for clean young professionals working in the city or around Essex and east london , easy quick commute to the City, boasts good access to local amenities. There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5 minute walk of the property. the High street has all the shops you need
These rooms are likely to go fast! So be quick and book your viewing online now to avoid disappointment! This is an absolute must see!
Lovely Rooms - Affordable Rent - Good Location - No Minimum
The deposit can be split and paid over two months if cannot afford to pay at the start all in one go to help manage outgoings
- £500 pcm (double)
- £525 pcm (double)
£700 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord