Two great rooms in a friendly house 🏡
We have two great rooms available: a huge double room and a more modestly sized one (though still fits a double bed). It is a house of young professionals, who all get on very well together. We are looking to fill the spare room with a friendly, like-minded person. It is a lovely house that hasn’t long been refurbished! We plan to do viewings over the next few days so do get in touch if you're interested and would like to meet your new housemates!
The house comes with Netflix included, superfast fibre optic broadband and a decent 40” flatscreen TV in the living room. The house is only a short walk from Manor Park station, with quick and easy links into Bank, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf. The house has a small back yard (great for BBQs), and Wanstead Park is only a stone’s throw away as well (great for jogging, football, walks etc.).
Contracts are flexible and with no hidden or added fees. Two month notice is all that’s required after an initial 6 month stay.
Rent for bedroom 1 is £490 pcm + £60 for bills (Council tax, Utilities, Netflix, internet etc.), coming to a total of £550 pcm.
Rent for bedroom 2 is £430 pcm + £60 for bills (Council tax, Utilities, Netflix, internet etc.), coming to a total of £490 pcm.
All the bills are set up for you, so no hassle and no start-up issues or hidden costs.
Don’t hesitate - drop me a text, ring or email and come round for a viewing so you can check it out. Happy to take any questions if you have any.
• Bills and council tax included
• High speed fibre optic broadband (fastest in the area)
• Netflix included
• Central heating (recently installed boiler so no problems there!)
• 40” smart flatscreen TV with Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube, Wi-Fi etc.
Rents and Security Deposit:
• Rent for rooms is £550/490 calendar month including bills (no more, no less – no hidden fees or charges)
• Deposit for the room is £570/510 that is held with the government-backed scheme (all transparent and safe)
Transport and the area:
The house at the end of a cul-de-sac on a quiet street close to Manor Park station. The area is very friendly and safe with many families around. The next street down has all the local shops and amenities you could need.
Manor Park station is well connected with transport links to:
• 6 mins to Stratford – Westfields, Cinema, Olympic Park, Hackney Wick, bars and restaurants
• 15 minutes to Liverpool Street
• 21 minutes to Bank / 18 minutes to Canary Wharf
• Regular trains to Romford/Brentwood (Essex)
Please give me a shout or message. Thanks for reading and I hope you like the house!
Tristan, Rhydian and Steffan (live-out landlords)
- £490 pcm (double)
- £430 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord