BRIGHTON Town/Beach Double All Bills Included +++
Near Western Road, Brighton beach, activities, attractions and travel links.
Rent includes: Utility Bills, Council Tax, WIFI, Sky and weekly cleaning.
Tree lined road opposite park with tennis courts and café..
Massive spacious quality property::
6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 receptions and large garden.
- Quality furnished
- Kitchen Fully fitted: 2 large fridges, 2 freezers, 2 dishwashers, washing machine, tumble drier.
- Kitchen fully equipped with cooking and dining ware.
- Main Reception: seating for 11 people with 55" HD TV
- 5 bathrooms (3 ensuite)
- Large communal garden with patio and BBQ
ROOM RENT PCM ALL INCLUSIVE:
- All Utility bills: Gas, Electricity, Water
- Council Tax
- Internet / WIFI
- TV licence for the main lounge.
- Sky Q Package TV
- Whole House water filters
- Concessional weekly cleaning of communal areas.
- Garden maintenance
6 month contract
Can be extended/renewed by agreement
Tenants must be either in full time employment or full time mature students.
There are currently 4 tenants between the age of 27-35. All are high-level professionals
Must pass referencing without a guarantor.
First 2 months in advance monthly thereafter
Rent paid upfront for the entire contract.
Any extension payable upfront
Guarantors are not accepted.
6 Occupants maximum - single occupancy per room
No self employed
Not suitable for night shift workers
1st Floor Double with washbasin - park views £675pcm - reserved subject to referencing
The all-inclusive price includes utility bills and services worth £150 - £175 per person per calendar month.
EPC RATING: D
Regarding parking: A parking permit is required. Please contact the council for further information.
- Flat share
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord