Living spaces in Central Birmingham
We have now confirmed the viewing to be from 12-1 PM on Tuesday 7.7.20
Please confirm your attendance now
Please limit the viewing the only the people who are going to be moving into the place.
Are you looking for a cheap place to stay instead of a luxury studio pad? This is the place to see!
We have the chance for you to occupy living spaces in a unique building in central Birmingham! Want spacious living in central Birmingham in this Lodge gate? An interesting alternative to renting a room privately in a shared house. With a park on your doorstep, it's the perfect location.
– All bills included!
– Shared facilities; bathroom, kitchen, workspace x3, living room
- recently repainted kitchen and bathroom.
– Great Central Location- It is situated on a major road and bus routes into and out of Birmingham city centre are just around the corner.
– Broadband connection included
- Deposit secured by TDS, government scheme.
- Full of fresh air into the room
🔑If you can live a life of minimalism- this is the room for you. Are you creative and like to do a bit of DIY- this is the room for you!
📍PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY:
The centre of Birmingham has several restaurants, cafés and shopping options for those looking for a buzzing place to live.
Being a guardian gives you the opportunity to live in lovely properties all over the UK. Because you're helping us guard the property your license fee is way below average and you get to share with like-minded individuals
*Applying for this property means you will be vetted by our Guardian Recruiter and/or offered a viewing. If successful the application will proceed*
- The monthly fee covers water, electricity and Council Tax costs
- Flexible length of lease of the living space
- You must be over 18 years of age or older
- You must be employed or self-employed (students considered)
- No criminal records
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No children allowed
- We vet DSS applications and will be vetting each applicant case by case
- Flat share
- £275 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent