Double Room in Kensington / Notting Hill Gate
Double room in a very bright 1st floor high ceiling period conversion flat, in a live, vibrant and well connected part of Zone 1 Central London.
Kensington Church St is famous for its fine art & gallery shops. More info on location:
- 2 mins walk to Notting Hill Gate tube (Central, Circle, District)
- 7 mins walk to High Street Kensington tube (Circle, District)
- 3 mins walk to TESCO, Waitrose, M&S
- 4 mins walk to Sainsbury's
- a Cycle Hire station nextdoor (exploring London at £2 a day)
- 24hr buses to major destinations
- Oxford tube (24-hr coaches to Oxford) nextdoor
- close to rows of eateries of all types at Notting Hill Gate
- Kensington Palace Gardens, Hyde Park, Holland Park and Portobello Street Market all within short walks
Location is ideal for early risers (to see morning exercise of horses in & around the Park) and anyone into jogging or cycling ― can reach the City by taking cycle tracks through Green areas of Parks and Palaces and then alongside the Thames.
Room size is 3.25m x 3.00m (Double in Central London standards), furnished, a built-in wardrobe and a large window looking to Kensington Church St.
Bathroom and bathtub are flooded with morning sun through a large window which opens to the garden in the back.
Floorplan (included in photos) allows a good level of independence & privacy to the Double bedroom with direct access to bathroom and entrance door in the corridor without crossing or viewing living room or kitchen.
Sharing will be with a male professional in his 40s, so males to contact pls only.
You are welcome to contact if you enjoy a clean/tidy/quiet home, friendly & trustworthy environment while being considerate to one other's privacy.
- £300 pw (double)
- 01 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord