Furnished Double Room All Inclusive, off Hagley Rd
Furnished large double rooms, available now in a modern 3 bedroom townhouse.
Room is for single occupancy only. No students, no DSS.
The property is centrally located, just off the Hagley Road, with easy access to the City Centre, local shops, gym, supermarkets, banks, pubs and restaurants. The house is also close to bus routes leading to the town centre.
Bedrooms are fully furnished to a very high standard, comprising of bed, brand new orthopaedic mattress, bedside tables.
The property features:
- Bathrooms: two modern bathrooms
- Kitchen: a fully integrated kitchen with fridge / freezer, microwave, washing machine, toaster, kettle etc
- Living Room: newly decorated and carpeted with leather sofa, smart LCD TV with Freeview, Netflix etc
- Garden: well maintained garden with seating areas and BBQ
There is driveway space for one car, available on a first come, first serve basis. On street parking permits are available, and lodgers are welcome to purchase these from the council.
Rent is £450pcm (double) to £495pcm (kingsize), depending on the room. This includes all bills, utilies:
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Superfast wireless broadband
The property and room would suit a non smoking professional aged 25 - 35 who works Monday to Friday 9-5 and is clean, tidy, easy to get on with and sociable.
Room is available now. 1 month's rent, deposit and employer reference required.
In the first instance, please contact me by phone.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- £475 pcm (double)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord