Reduce Price-Double Room in Central London W2
Large Double Bedrooms in Bayswater (Zone 1), 5 mins to tube, from ￡165 per week
Unbeatable location in a quiet street yet close to everything!
- 2 mins walk to Whiteleys shopping mall
- 5 mins walk to Bayswater tube (District & Circle lines)
- 7 mins walk to Queensway tube (Central line)
-7 mins walk to Paddington tube(Hammersmith, Backerloo and allRailway trainlines)
- 7 mins walk to Hyde Park
- 2 mins walk to Waitrose, Tesco, M&S, Sainsbury's, and other supermarkets
- Loads of restaurants, cafes, and pubs along the vibrant main street which is only 1 min walk away!
- Neighbouring areas include Notting Hill Gate, Paddington, Queensway, Hyde Park, Portobello Markets, Oxford Street
- Many buses along main street
- Fully furnished double bedrooms, flat to be shared with three other professionals. All are very nice, friendly and helpful.
- The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk, drawers, mirror, and heater. Plenty of wardrobe and storage space.
- Includes broadband internet in the room.
-Separated kitchen, bathroom and toilet, there is a dining area with table
-No separate living room -
- 5 weeks deposit plus one month rent are standard
Will suit another professional or student looking for an easy transportation place to reach any parts of London.
Available as May, move-in date is flexible.
Please book as early as possible to view, i look forward to showing you the flat. cheers. kath,
- £165 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord