***Great, Double Room in Edgbaston***
We are pleased to advertise these lovely, double, fully furnished room in a great house, in Edgbaston.
*** No rent due until the day you move in***
Our properties benefit from all of the below. If you feel this is a property that matches your requirements, please do contact us asap to arrange a viewing.
Your monthly rent will include:
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price, including council tax)
2. Totally fully furnished from top to bottom!
3. High speed broadband throughout the property
4. Very large kitchen, American fridge freezer and an additional fridge freezer.
5. Shared living space with flat screen TV & Internet
6. Washing Machine & Tumble dryer
7. All Communal areas cleaned twice a month by a professional cleaner
8. Maintained garden space (ideal for BBQs)
9. Double Glazing
10. Central Heating
This property is not to be missed as you this is a property every professional wants to live in.
There are a series of local shops, take away and other stores within a short distance from the house. There are a number of bus stops across the road that would take you into Birmingham City Centre, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Erdington, and other areas
Call today to arrange your viewing - we also offer skype viewings.
***£100 used to hold the room which is then deducted from your first months rent or deposit! ***
1 months rent
1 months deposit
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing.
- House share
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent