HUGE Double room in trendy Dalston/Haggerston
Please note that the room is available from the 1st of NOVEMBER!
HUGE double room in the popular area of Haggerston and Dalston (zone 2). Quiet location, overlooking De Beauvoir Square park, which was voted one of the best public garden squares in London! Regent’s canal, restaurants, cafés, galleries and art exhibitions all within walking distance. Direct connection to one of the best cycling paths in London.
Nice housemates included in the rent! :)
Unfortunately I am moving out after 3 years living in this flat. It is really sad to leave as we all got along very well and there were always really good vibes in the flat.
If you look to share with lovely people, clean, tidy and respectful, with whom you can have a chat while you do your cooking but who at the same time respect your private time, this is your flat!
• 5 minutes’ walk to Haggerston station
• Less than 5 minutes’ walk to multiple bus lines to city centre
• 5 minutes’ walk to the heart of vibrant Dalston
• 10 minutes bus ride to Liverpool Street
• 10-15 minutes’ walk to Shoreditch
• 20 minutes’ walk to London Fields and Hackney Central
• Nice and very bright room
• Massive double-glazed windows
• Fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, drawers and shelves
• Recently decorated
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with dark wooden worktops and dining table
• Washing machine, dishwasher, 2 fridges and 2 freezers
• Spacious hall with great storages
• Space for bikes
• Two bathrooms (with one shared shower)
• Included: council tax, unlimited broadband, cleaner and water
• Not included: Gas and electricity (£10-20 per person and month, depending on the season)
We are a multicultural team: Simon, Denise and Bella. We are all in our early / mid-thirties and we are looking for an easy-going, friendly and tidy person to join us.
Let us know if you’re interested and if you would like to view the room.
- £926 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate