Good vibes, smoke/alcohol free, women only.
Hi there, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well at this time.
My home is a peaceful space with great energy.
I’ve spent the past 23 years working in the entertainment/ broadcast industry and with young people.
I’d love to share with some great women.
My current housemates are a joy to live with.
(No smoking/alcohol/pork inside our home)
- The room has lots of natural light.
- 1 double room available immediately.
(double bed, desk w/chair, large wardrobe, bedside cabinet, rug, chest of drawers, mirror, bin and book shelf)
You can bring your own furniture too.
Rent includes bills (single occupancy)
Shared areas in the house include:
A large light filled kitchen/living space, a garden and a veranda with seating.
Professionals and students only, no couples, no pets.
Proof of employment/income required.
- Deposit £300
- 1 month rent in advance
- Minimum 6 months stay.
- All bills Included
Location and commute
- In Zone 3, a 7 minute walk to East Ham station.
On the District/Hammersmith City Line- from East Ham
- to Stratford/ Westfield - 15mins
- to Liverpool Street - 20 mins
- to Bank Station - 24 mins
- to Canary Wharf ― 21 mins
- to Oxford Circus ― 30 mins
- to Monument - 30 mins
- to Kings Cross ― 40 mins
- to Camden Town ― 50 mins
- Main bus routes (147, 238,104, 101, 25 and 474)
- 10-15 mins walk to Manor Park station (overground to Stratford/ Liverpool Street)
- Lovely home with great transport links into central London.
- Situated close to two parks and restaurants.
- Convenient and easy for shopping.
A selection of stores for seasoning, spices and groceries.
- Tesco, Iceland, Holland & Barrett Superdrug and Boots nearby
- A library, leisure centre (East Ham) swimming pool around the corner and additional gyms near the house.
Drop me a line if you think my home may be suitable for you, I’d be happy to have a convo.
- £620 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 41
- Any pets?
- art, food, politics, culture
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord