Beautiful rooms in City Centre house with parking
My name is Emma and I have 3 gorgeous rooms becoming available in a professional house share in the heart of Chelmsford.
All of the rooms are furnished tastefully and the other house mates are professional, tidy and courteous. Please only apply if you are easy going and tidy.
The rent includes ALL bills, (council tax / gas / electric / water and sewerage) plus Fibre optic broadband and a weekly cleaner.
Working for a private landlord we are proud to provide rooms in houses that are made to feel like home.
1. A large double room with a double bed and matching furniture, views towards the city and access to a comfortable lounge area and modern kitchen plus two bathrooms. The rent is £115 per week including all bills.
2. A large double room with all of the above and built in wardrobes plus its own private bathroom with full size bath, shower, toilet and sink. The rent is £139 per week inclusive of all bills.
3. A smaller double room with a double bed and matching furniture. Lovely views of the river Chelmer and a short walk from the High Street and station. The rent is £105 per week fully inclusive.
All of the rooms are within a short walk of Chelmsford High Street and the Train station. They are ideal for commuters and people that want to walk to work in the centre of Chelmsford.
As we have a few different houses we can always accommodate people moving between rooms and houses. We have an open door policy so that you can come and chat to us anytime.
Feel free to call us anytime.
Emma and Craig
- House share
- CM1 Area info
- £115 pw (double)
- £139 pw (double/en suite)
- £105 pw (double)
- 21 Apr 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 36
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord