"Double Room Available In This Frindly Houseshare"
This friendly house-share fully refurbished in Spring 2021 comes fully equipped and has a comfortable living room.
As well as being just a bus ride, short drive or comfortble walk into Nuneaton town centre, this house is well-located to reach many large local employers and surrounding towns.
EACH BEDROOM COMES FULLY FURNISHED WITH:
- Bed (with sotorage underneath), mattress & mattress protector
- Wardrobe (with a full length mirror)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Black-out blinds for a great nights sleep!
THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- All bills paid (gas, electric, water, council tax, communal TV licence, internet)
- Super fast WIFI throughout
- Two weekly cleans in all communal areas
- Private garden
- Washer drier
- Fridge freezer and allocated cupboard for food storage
- Cookware and cutlery (pots, pans, trays, utensils, plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery etc)
- Oven, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Two bathrooms
- Communal area with sofa, dining table and chairs
WHY RENT WITH RENT A ROOM?
- No deposit just pay your first months rent
- Super-fast referencing means we can usually move you in within 24-48 hours*
- Great quality rooms recently refurbished
- no application/referencing fees
- friendly and approachable team make moving easy and living with us enjoyable
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly Gardener visits as required
- Tenant app & WhatsApp group with agent for quick and easy communication with managing agent's team
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly
- Complete compliance with council safety standards for your peace of mind
- Shared property
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord