Gorgeous Falmouth Student Flat-Share
Newly renovated, lovely small flatshare in a quiet Falmouth location, yet still walkable to the centre of town, and close to great transport links - ALL BILLS INCLUDED, EVEN A FREQUENT CLEANER FOR COMMUNAL AREAS
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
All rooms are fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture, with a double bed, bedside cabinet, drawers, and a wardrobe in each.
There is a shared bathroom in the flat with large shower, and a shared kitchen/dining room/lounge.
The flat is a lovely share (not a party house though) and we’re looking for a tenant who will fit in well with the lovely girl already there.
The flat is clean and well kept, and close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Falmouth, as well as in and out of it.
What's more, the CLEANER is INCLUSIVE in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many house shares. We do also of course require everybody to clear up after themselves on a day-to-day basis out of respect for other house mates, as with any houseshare
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly decorated
- TV in the lounge
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely housemates
- Just a 2 minute walk to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS flatshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A modern home with clean, thoughtfully designed communal areas; a world apart from some of the many cheaper options on the market.
3. A refurbished property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
4. A lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly housemates.
5. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
6. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
7. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking.
8. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
9. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £199 damage deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this houseshare.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this property is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- Flat share
- £495 pcm (double)
- £495 pcm (double)
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord