Furnished double close to train, Withington (MR)
Double room in this stylishly decorated house close to the Kingsway with great transport links. Trainline goes between City Centre and Airport. On bus route No.50 between Parrs wood and Media City.
Close to shops including a Co-op with takeaways and cafes within a couple of minutes walk.
The shared areas comprise beautifully decorated living room with sofas and a TV, large dining kitchen complete with dining table, chairs, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and gas hob, downstairs shower room, upstairs family bathroom with over bath shower and a large paved rear garden. On street parking available
1st floor front double room: £375 with a double bed, built in wardrobe and cupboard, chest of drawers desk and chair, picture rail & aerial socket.
The rent includes council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and a TV license in the shared areas, plus a weekly cleaner for the shared areas.
The current housemates are 3 males aged mid 20's to mid 30's - their interests include running, cooking, martial arts, travel, handcrafts, cycling, languages, reading, movies, writing.
Sorry, No pets
Getting about - use City Mapper to find the best way to get around by public transport
Christies Hospital - 1.0 Miles
City Centre - 4.3 Miles
Manchester Airport - 7.3 Miles
Mauldeth Train Station - 0.2 miles
Didsbury 2.3 Miles
Deposit equivalent to one months rent
Minimum tenancy 6 months
Quote property ref:90 when enquiring about this property
- Holding payment - equivalent to one weeks rent to hold the room whilst referencing is completed - it counts towards the 1st month's rent on moving in, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws or in certain circumstances fails referencing.
- Shared property
- £375 pcm (double)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 29
- Any pets?
- running, cooking, martial arts, travel, handcrafts, cycling, languages, reading, movies, writing.
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent