Cute Double Room • No Deposit Option (36Fa)
Fika Co-Living are pleased to offer this cute double room in an extremely quiet and pleasant 4-bed co-living house in central Southsea.
For professionals aged around 23-35. Postgraduate and Masters students considered (must also be working).
No deposit required with our Deposit Replacement Scheme that is just £5 p/m.
Minimum term 6 months.
All bills are included in the rent.
In-person and video viewings available.
🏠 THE HOUSE
A very well presented, clean, modern and very quiet and peaceful 4-bed co-living house in the heart of Southsea.
🛏 BEDROOMS & ENSUITES
All bedrooms are of a very generous size come fully furnished with double beds, mattresses, bedside units, chest of drawers, wardrobes and some with desks and chairs.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials for easy living including a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezers, a kettle and toaster, a microwave, an oven and hob, full cutlery, dining and cooking sets, glasses and mugs, plenty of cupboard storage, dining table and chairs.
🛋 LIVING ROOM:
There is a separate living room to the rear of the house that comes two comfortable leather sofas and a Smart TV
🚻 BATHROOMS & TOILETS:
There is one extremely modern and clean shared bathroom upstairs with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink and a separate toilet downstairs too.
A lovely little patio garden to the rear with a canopy that's handy for drying clothes outside under cover.
Superfast broadband is included.
The communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
There is parking on the street that you will need a permit for during certain hours.
The house is located in central Southsea with equal distance to Fratton to the north and the bustling Albert Road to the south.
🚍 The nearest bus stop is a 5 minute walk.
🚂 The nearest train station is Fratton and less than a mile away.
🏙 Albert Road with all necessities, pubs, bars, takeaways and restaurants is less than a 5 minute walk away. Commercial Road (main high street) is approx. 1.5 miles away and Gunwharf Quays is approx. 2 miles away.
🛒 The nearest supermarket is a Lidl and is approx. a 10 minute walk. The nearest convenience shop is a Tesco Express in Albert Road.
🏥 QA Hospital and A&E is 5 miles away. St Mary's Hospital with walk-in is 1.4 miles away. The nearest doctors surgery is half a mile away. The nearest pharmacy is in Albert Road.
Message to arrange an in-person or video viewing!
• For working professionals Postgraduate and Masters students considered (must also be working).
• Must prove income of at least 30x the monthly rent or we may ask for a guarantor
• Must have no active CCJ’s or IVA’s or a we may ask for guarantor
• Positive employers and landlord reference (where applicable)
• Must be permanently living in the UK for more than 1 year
• Must provide proof of address
• Must be permanently employed or self-employed for more than 1 year
• Must prove income of at least 36x the monthly rent
• Must have a fair to excellent credit score with Experian
• Must have no active CCJ’s or IVA’s
- Flat share
£510 pcm(NOW LET)
- £485 pcm (double)
£490 pcm(NOW LET)
£510 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent