5* Rooms, No Deposit! 1st Week FREE! £75pw
Located close to St Helens Town Centre - amazing location, very affordable, brand new beautiful rooms Available Now!
This all bills included newly refurbished 5 bedroom house share is a prime example of high quality yet affordable accommodation!
Offering five very stylish fully furnished rooms with one being ensuite. With bills and council tax included plus FREE WIFI this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The property has a very modern communal kitchen presented to a high standard with all appliances including: washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer plus cutlery, crockery and utensils. From the kitchen you have access to a rear garden.
Each room comes fully furnished with:
- stylish bed with comfy mattress
- double warbrobe
- chest of drawers
- bedside table
- room 5 has its own ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
Located on the fringes of St Helens town centre and just a short walk away you will find:
* Church Square shopping centre
* St Marys Market
* Cineworld cinema
* St Helens College / STEM Centre
* ASDA & Tesco
* Mersey travel centre / St Helens bus station
* St Helens Central railway station
* Langtree Park - St Helens Rugby Football Club
* Plus many many more popular spots, stores and amenities all within a very short walking distance.
If you're looking for quality this house share will tick all the boxes.
Don't miss the opportunity to live in such an amazing house and get real value for money!
First months rent in advance - First Weeks FREE!
Security deposit £ZERO
Call now to arrange your viewing of this brand new refurbished 5 star property!
NB: Smoking within the property is strictly prohibited, tenants do have use of a communal yard which can be used at any time.
- Shared property
- St. Helens
- £75 pw (double)
£75 pw(NOW LET)
- £65 pw (single)
£75 pw(NOW LET)
£89 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent