A spacious and modern double room for rent
A newly refurbished double room (6.6m x 3.4m) of a spacious house is available for rent from the 10th of February. The house is located in the peaceful and safe village of Burton Green and has a one-acre garden. The room has a fantastic view with a spectacular sunset and has a double door open into the garden. The location is close to Warwick University, Kenilworth, Coventry, Leamington, Warwick, Solihull, and Birmingham with frequent trains from Tile Hill train station just five minutes away.
- The new and modern communal kitchen is equipped
with new appliances, including microwave, washing
machine, fridge/freezer, kettle, and toaster.
- Private driveway protected by an automatic gate
- Own private parking area for 7 cars
- CCTV in outdoor area
- One-acre garden
- Storage for bikes and storage
- The entire property is newly converted and refurbished (sound insulation).
- Utility (gas, electricity and water)
- High-speed Wi-Fi
The tenant without full-time student status pays £35 council tax on top of the monthly rent.
- Side Table
- Desk and high quality chair
- Tile Hill train station ( 1.5 miles)
- Warwick University (2.5 miles)
* 6 min to drive.
* 20 min with cycle route
* 10 min walk to bus stop for bus to the Warwick
University (7 mins) and Coventry City Centre
- Kenilworth town (3 miles)
- Coventry City Centre ( 5 miles)
- Leamington Spa (8 miles)
- Birmingham Airport (8 miles)
- Solihull city centre (8miles)
- Birmingham city centre (19 miles)
- Tesco ( 2.5 miles)
- Waitrose/ Sainsbury’s ( 3 miles)
- Hickory’s pub in Burton green (15 min to walk).
- No pets
- No smoking indoors
- House share
- Burton Green
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord