Furnished 1 Bedroom Flat - Acocks Green - B27
1 bedroom flat to rent, in a 6-bedroom house share
Elmdon Road, West Midlands, B27
Available 1st April !!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
5 minute walk to Acocks Green Train Station
20 minute walk to Tyseley Train Station
20 minute walk to Fox Hollies Park
20 minute commute to Birmingham City Centre via Bus or Train
1 rooms has become available in this newly refurbished house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
This 6-bed house=share has;
1 self-contained flat
1 ensuite room
4 rooms which share a communal bathroom and communal WC.
The property has a main communal kitchen
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 6 is £625 per calendar month (£144 per week) - Available 1st April!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• One month’s rent in deposit is required
• Application fee applicable to cover referencing, admin, video inventory and checking-in
• No Pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 5 minute walk to Acocks Green Train Station
• 20 minute walk to Tyseley Train Station
• 20 minute walk to Fox Hollies Park
• 20 minute commute to Birmingham City Centre via Bus or Train
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- Acock's Green
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 45
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent