** En Suite 15 Mins to City Centre No Bills To Pay
* NO BILLS TO PAY!
* ONLY 10 MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE!
A spacious en-suite double room is available in this bright, airy, modern house, within a short commute of Birmingham City Centre – Available NOW!
* Few mins walk to The Mount Bus Stop – Bus # 55, 66, X3, X4, X5, X14 run very frequently to Birmingham
* Less than 10 mins walk to Graverly Hill train station
* Closely located to M6
* 7 mins drive to Esso
* 8 mins to Star City
* 4 min walk to Bus #600 to Fort
* Closely located to Erdington High Street.
*** ANY QUESTIONS? Please get in touch! Simply send me a message on WhatsApp or on here! ***
The address of this property is: Oval Rd
* All bills included
* Large kitchen & lounge area
* Regular cleaner
* In-house maintenance team
* Share with like-minded young professionals
* Regular busses to the City Centre
ALL bills are included:
*Unlimited Superfast Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband.
Please call, text or message to book a viewing. I am available 7 days a week for viewings.
Testimonial by our Tenants:
“Exceptionally helpful and listened to the issue and resolved it” Fran 06/01/2017
“Very quick to sort out any issues.” Rob 05/12/2016
“Quick replies and organised a solution today to solve a problem with the property” Charlotte 06/10/2016
Thank you for reading our listing and I hope to hear from you soon. Your like-minded housemates are looking forward to welcoming you to your new home!
- House share
- £399 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 32
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent