👍 Meet new mates in sociable relaxed home
- Are you new to Southampton, and struggling to meet new people, with the current lockdown situation?
- Does everyone keep themselves to themselves in your current place?
- Are you looking for a relaxed household, where the other housemates are happy to chill in front of the TV or grab a few drinks at the pub (when able to!)
If you answered yes, then this large, 7 bed home is for you. If you're sociable, easy to get on with and like other people's company, don't miss out on one of two fantastic rooms available from March. Rent with confidence - we only put like minded people together and the facts say it all - the others have lived in this house on average 379 days!
These very large double rooms have loads of space, so whether you spend hours working from home or just want somewhere to place your 55" TV, rest assured you can work hard and play hard in this brilliant shared home.
(I want to make sure this house is right for you. So if drinks and late night fun on a Friday are not your thing check out some of other houses on the right hand side below, which may be more up your street...!)
👉 I'm offering:
- Covid secure viewings (virtual or with Covid safe measures in place)
- Lower cost to move (No deposit, if you have a guarantor)
- Contract Flexibility (3 month contract minimum, rather than 6)
- Lower Rent (depending on minimum contract length)
Plus...with our new tenant app you will be able to raise maintenance issues, contact me directly and ask any questions straight from your mobile phone.
📞 | So make some new mates and secure a room by booking a viewing NOW, by messaging me or calling me using the number on the right.
As the nights get lighter and warmer, I expect to have more enquiries, so get in QUICK to book a viewing TODAY.
🔥 Available Rooms:
Room: #1 - A very bright comfortable first floor room
Rent: £500 (all bills included):
Available: 28 February
Don't just take our word for it. Here are just a couple of reviews from some of our previous customers:
"The Rooms Group have been very responsive and approachable. The house was lovely with great facilities and a lovely atmosphere and a good price. If I wasn’t leaving town I would have stayed there for a fair while." Becky, Former Housemate
"Without a doubt the most hassle-free house I have stayed over the last 4 years (I have lived in 4 properties over this time while at University). Great house with ample facilities and great housemates." Jack, Former Housemate
The Rooms Group is a dedicated property management agency, offering quality accommodation in fantastic locations with brilliant service. We have customers, not tenants and homes not houses. Phone or message us to find out more and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Room Holding Fee: £100
Room Deposit £200 (made up of your holding deposit and £100 more prior to move in)
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
- 07 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent