Double in Worcester City Centre
* Townhouse with five bedrooms
* One double room available now.
* Shared hall, kitchen, utility room, bathrooms, living area and garden
* Rent includes bills - tv license, water, fast fibre optic wireless broadband, council tax, gas and electricity (subject to fair usage)
* Fully licensed HMO property
* Five good size double rooms for single occupancy
* All rooms freshly decorated
• Furnished with a double bed, side table, wardrobe, and desk/chair.
• Wooden floor
* Excellent location - Central Worcester - Middle Street, Arboretum
* Worcester High Street – 600m
* Worcester Foregate Street station – 350m
* Crowngate coach and bus station – 650m
* Walking distance to University – City Campus 650m and St Johns Campus 1.5 mile
IDEAL FOR EITHER A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL, WORKING TENANT OR MATURE STUDENT
* Subject to ID and credit check.
* No agency fees
- House share
- £380 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord