Beautiful Furnished room.
3 young professionals looking for a new housemate to share a spacious 5 bed-house share for 6 months or more.
FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM FOR RENT in large terraced house. Available soon. Central Brighton location, 5 Ways area. Just 10 min walk to London Road Train Station and 25 to 30 min walk to Brighton Train Station. Must be seen!
* 2 good size double room available in a light and spacious house.
*Well-furnished, bright bedroom with bed & mattress, wardrobe/built cupboard, desk and chair. Gas central heating.
* FREE weekly cleaner provided by the landlord to keep the communal areas fresh and clean.
*1 spacious kitchen with speaker in the ceiling, with American style fridge-freezer, dish washer, washing/drying machine. Gas hob & double oven.
* Large bathroom with huge walk in shower and body jets and separated bath.
* Second bathroom with additional shower.
* Lounge with high quality sofas and 32” Flat Screen TV
* Patio and spacious, tidy rear garden – ideal for BBQ’s! And to store bikes!
* Solar Panels in the house will mean low electricity bills.
* Plenty of parking on the road.
* House is beautiful, with leafy views - must be seen to be appreciated!
* Rent is £495/month or £520/month
* Utilities NOT INCLUDED.
*We ask for references and deposit of £570 or £600 and rent is paid in advance as standard.
Room is available now. Apply now! Text, call or email us if you are interested. Viewings taking place this week.
- House share
- £495 pcm (double)
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord