Fab Top Floor En-suite, 2 mins walk fm Hospital
A lovely double en-suite room is available from the 20th of January in a great professional house share, very easy walking distance (2 minutes!!) to Royal Cornwall Hospital, Treliske.
Call now to arrange a viewing - this room will go quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a large, beautifully kept house, very close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Truro, as well as in and out of it.
The room on offer is a good sized double bedroom. It is fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture.
The property itself is a large house over three levels, with a separate lounge with TV, a big kitchen with dining area, and a lovely, sheltered enclosed garden.
This room is a large double which shares a bathroom with two other double rooms. The other 3 rooms in the house are ensuite. In addition to the family bathroom, there is a separate downstairs WC and basin.
What's more, the cleaner and gardener are all included in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many house shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited superfast BT Infinity wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms in good decorative order
- Flatscreen TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- Just a literal 2 minute walk to the hospital, and close to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A gardener too, to keep the outside spaces looking lovely for you to enjoy, without having to break out the gardening gloves.
3. A large home with spacious communal areas. A world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
4. A fantastic property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
5. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
6. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
7. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
8. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking...
9. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
10. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £199 deposit, which will be protected for you, and a £95 application fee to cover the checks, references and administration required.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples (HMO occupancy licensing rules), pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this house share.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- 30 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 55
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent