Rm 61 Double Room - No Deposit- All Bills In
7 MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE BY TRAM
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLY RENT
This fantastic double room is located close to Corstorphine in a quiet residential area.
Trams 10 minutes’ walk
So what’s INCLUDED?
Everything. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Fast WIFI
• CLEANER for all communal areas no more scrubbing the cooker
• Gardener to maintain the garden
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Private Driveway and Free additional unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus & Walking distance of trams
• Stevenson College
• The City Bypass
• The M8 to Glasgow
• RBS Headquarters
• Edinburgh Park Business District
• The Gyle Shopping Centre
• Tesco Extra (24hours) and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, locked door.
• There is also a shared dining room for you to socialise with your flat mates
• There are 4 rooms in total, however the property is laid out over two floors adding to the feeling of spaciousness
Looks perfect, Sounds Great. How do I get there?
• By Bus No 22 from George Street City Centre heading West.
• Get off on Stenhouse Drive. Walk across foot bridge onto Carrick Knowe Avenue, turn left into Carrick Knowe Drive.
• Also on Bus Routes 1 & 2 (Stenhouse Drive) or 12, 26, 31, 48, Airlink 100 (Corstorphine Road) If coming via Corstorphine Rd get off at Forrestry Commission/Zoo and use walkway to Carrick Knowe Avenue
• By Car the post code is EH12 7EL type it into the Sat Nav or use google route Map for directions
£145 Per week includes ALL bills
MINIMUM 2 Months Lease
No Couples/children/smoking or pets permitted in the property.
First & Last weeks’ Rent in advanced, no deposit required
- Flat share
- £145 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 65
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent