Stunning Truro Professional Houseshare SmallDouble
Fantastic New Professional Houseshare in a great Truro location close to the Alverton Hotel - VERY SMALL DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE IN A FANTASTIC HOUSE - ALL BIlLS INCLUDED, EVEN THE CLEANER AND GARDENER ******************************
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our properties, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
This lovely houseshare is newly available to the professional market, and is a beautiful large house at a very high standard.
The house is a really lovely professional share, and we’re looking for more tenants who will fit in well with a fab, friendly group of people who are respectful of their home and each other.
A short walk from town yet nestled in a lovely, quiet, leafy, private cul-de-sac location, this houseshare provides a fantastic and all too unusual chance to live in a bright, clean, high quality, professionally managed houseshare.
The house is beautifully kept, and it’s close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Truro, as well as in and out of it.
The room available is a ground floor, very small double bedroom furnished with a small double storage bed, and quality, contemporary furniture throughout. There is a comfortable high quality memory foam mattress on the bed, and the room also includes drawers, a wardrobe and a full length mirror.
It has a wall mounted smart TV included.
The cloakroom next door which contains a washbasin and WC is virtually for the exclusive use of this bedroom too, while the first floor shared bathroom provides showering facilities.
The property itself is a very large house over two levels. The entrance hall leads immediately to the two ground floor bedrooms at the front of the house, with the generously proportioned communal lounge, large dining conservatory and well equipped kitchen to the rear. The garden and seating area are to the rear of the house, accessible through both the kitchen and conservatory. Four further double bedrooms (2 of which are en-suite) are located on the first floor along with a shared bathroom.
There are 4 dedicated off-road parking spaces available, plus on-street parking.
What's more, the CLEANER and GARDENER are all INCLUSIVE in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many house shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms at a high decorative standard
- Large TV with Freeview and DVD player in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- A short walk to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've realised by now what an amazing opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A gardener too, to keep the outside spaces looking lovely for you to enjoy, without having to break out the gardening gloves.
3. A large home with clean, light communal areas; a world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
4. A refurbished property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
5. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
6. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
7. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
8. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking...
9. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
10. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £150 deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this houseshare.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
£610 pcm(NOW LET)
£480 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£645 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 46
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent