Gorgeous Central Penryn Double Rooms Available Now
*****Newly Renovated, Fantastic Contemporary Flatshare in a great central Penryn location - ALL BILLS INCLUDED, EVEN THE CLEANER *****
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses and flats, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
This lovely flatshare is newly available to the market, and has just undergone a COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT, including new kitchen, new bathroom, new solid wood flooring to communal spaces and new carpet to bedrooms, and complete redecoration.
All rooms are fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture, with a double bed, bedside cabinet, drawers, and a wardrobe in each.
The flat is a really lovely space (not a party house though!) and we’re looking for tenants who will fit in well as part of a fab, friendly trio of people who are respectful of their home and each other.
In a fantastic central location close to all that Penryn has to offer, this flatshare provides a fantastic - and all too unusual - chance to live in a bright, clean, newly refurbished, professionally managed flatshare.
The flat is beautifully kept, and is very close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Penryn, as well as in and out of it.
The property itself is a double fronted flat on ground floor level. The entrance opens into a hallway in the centre of the property, with light filled bedrooms at the front of the flat either side of the hallway. The hallway leads to the communal lounge and dining area, as well as the well equipped kitchen, which includes a dishwasher. The large shower room is at the back of the flat, along with the third double bedroom.
While there is no parking or outside space on offer with this flat, there are really lovely parks a short walk from the property, and parking on street within a couple of minutes walk.
With this flatshare, the CLEANER is all INCLUSIVE in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly redecorated
- TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the flat
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- Just a 2 minute walk to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS flatshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. Effectively a ‘new’ home with clean, well-planned communal areas; a world apart from the many cheaper options on the market.
3. A refurbished property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
4. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
5. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
6. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
7. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking.
8. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
9. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
10. Low deposit
To secure all this, we ask only for a £150 damage deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this houseshare.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- Flat share
- £399 pcm (double)
- £399 pcm (double)
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord