Brand New One Bed Flat in Luxury Development
Empire are pleased to market these wonderful 1 Bedroom Apartment in a brand new development to be completed in 2017.
Boasting a stylish, contemporary interior design, these fully-furnished new and spacious apartments include all amenities - fitted kitchenette with utensils, microwave, oven, fridge - with a private en-suite bathroom in a tastefully modern setting. The living room provides a large flat screen TV with satellite channels. With only a 10-minute drive from the city centre, the location offers both local tranquillity and close proximity to the hustle and bustle of Britain's second city.
This redevelopment project provides an ideal home for professionals working in the city, and those looking to reside in a safe, secure and salubrious environment
• Modern fully furnished
• Elegant Reception with lobby
• Concierge facility
• 24 hour site security
• Secure car park
• Easy transport links to the City Centre
• Dual-carriageway location
• Close to Perry Barr Train Station
• Close to One Stop Shopping Centre
• Close to Motorway, M6 junction 7
• Next to large Perry Park
• On site convenience store
• Modern lift
• Business Centre
• Kids corner
• Roof-top terrace
• BBQ area
Please note that the bills are not included into the rent
Given the standards of the property we advise strongly that you book your viewings in advance to ensure a place as this studio will not be on the market for long.
- Flat share
- Perry Barr
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent