Double Bedroom in Earl's Court - LG Collingham
Available from 24th of Jun.
THE ROOM. This is a spacious double bedroom with plenty of storage space and fully furnished.
No agency fees. Please, kindly provide your direct contact details.
Spacious Four Bedrooms Flat with three bathrooms, there is currently one lady who is a nurse working in the hospital, one guy who is an IT engineer, both in their late 20s and early 30s.
THE AREA. Earl's Court and Gloucester Road Underground Stations offer trains on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. Both provide a direct connection to Heathrow Airport.
Bus stops for buses that take you to Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Victoria, Liverpool Street and Shepherds Bush are all nearby as well.
NEARBY PLACES/SHOPS OF INTEREST:
* Imperial College - about 15 minute walk
* Royal College of Art - about 20 minute walk
* Chelsea & Westminster Hospital - about 20 minute walk
* National History Museum, Science Museum, V&A Museum - about 10 minute walk
* Sainsbury's (open till midnight) - 1 minute walk
* M&S Grocery, Earl's Court - about 10 minute walk
* Boots Pharmacy - 5 to 10 minute walk
* McDonald's, Nando's, KFC, GBK, Byron, Pret A Manger (along Ear's Court Rd) - 5 to 10 minute walk
Pls note there is no separate living room.
- £175 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent