Only One Double Room Left!!!
***IMPORTANT DEPOSIT INFORMATION!!***
Struggling with finding your deposit? enquire now regarding our NEW!! zero deposit insurance scheme.
Great Housemates. double room available Fully Furnished shared bathroom. Off road parking available. All bills and weekly cleaner included. All professionals.
*** Room Rates are fully inclusive
*** Weekly cleaner included
*** 300MB wifi internet
*** Off Road Parking Available
Deposit and references required. If not able to pay deposit ask for our no deposit formula scheme.
Fully Furnished (triple wardrobe, 5 drawer chest, 3 drawer bedside table and a bed frame with extra storage underneath), a DELUX ortho mattress and BLACK OUT curtains for extra coziness and TV and data sockets. INTERNET included.
THE HOUSE AND COMMUNAL AREAS:
Fitted with a brand new modern kitchen including dishwasher, 2 ovens and grills and 2 fridge freezers, a breakfast bar, a cozy lounge. Plenty of parking is also available.
- On bus route 412, 64, 359, 409, T33 and N64, less than a minute away.
- 2km away from Sanderstead and Purley Oaks Rail Station.
- At the intersection of Farley Road and Addington Road.
- Great communications to all services and stores on Addington Road.
Don't miss this opportunity; rooms in our lovely house shares get snapped up real quick ....to arrange a viewing send me your number and I will contact you ASAP
ONLY Professionals - no couples.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord