1 min from station 1/2 Price deposit &Upfront rent
HALF PRICE DEPOSIT AND ONLY 2 WEEKS UPFRONT RENT REQUIRED.
Double Room 1 - £125 per week including all bills and fast internet.
Less than 1 MINUTE WALK TO CHATHAM STATION !!!
We pay for a fortnightly communal cleaner.
REFURBED A YEAR AGO WITH NEW KITCHEN, BATHROOMS, FLOORING, BRAND NEW FURNITURE, BEDS and MATRESSES!
Professional accommodation for professional people.
Here we have a fantastic opportunity to join a great existing house share in a lovely location of Chatham. The house is not even a minute walk to the train station, bus stops. and shops.
This is a great house share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
Highlights of the property
- 2 Extra Large Double Bedrooms with high ceilings.
- 3 Large Doubles with high ceilings, one Ensuite.
- New Furniture, beds and mattresses
- New kitchen
- New bathrooms
- New flooring throughout
- 2 shared Bathrooms
- Patio and seating area.
Call us now 24/7 to view this property.
What does the property and rent consist of?
- Cleaners for communal areas
-All bills included
- Unlimited super fast wireless broadband
- All rooms redecorated with new furniture, Beds and mattresses.
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Brilliant stylish quality furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links. NOT EVEN A HALF A MINUTE WALK TO TRAIN STATION and Bus Station!
- Under a minute walk to Shops/high Street.
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a good standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Decorate your room to how you want it, as long as you return it to the original colour if leaving.
4. Unlimited broadband supplied in your rent.
5. A fortnightly cleaner for shared areas.
6. We introduce you to the current house mates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
7. Your rent includes all bills so no hidden surprises!
8. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
9. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs and not ours.
Unfortunately our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, pets or children in any of our house shares.
Give us a call NOW to arrange a viewing, for more details or to let us know more about what you are looking for as we do have other rooms available in other house
We look forward to hearing from you!
- House share
- ME4 Area info
- £125 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent