Studio room at Home for Students Riverside Glasgow
I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Riverside Home for Student in the Merchant City.
The studio/room - an en-suite and with a kitchenette (hob, fridge-freezer and microwave oven), and a very nice view over the river Clyde - is available from 15th March the earliest (moving out due to an internship in another city).
The room, as the building, is brand new. You will additionally have access to some common areas, on-site bike storage an laundry facilities.
For more info look at the accommodation website (Homes For Students Riverside Glasgow - CLYDE VIEW STUDIO).
Since you will be taking over my contract, the price will stay £135 pw (all utility bills included), with the possibility to extend your tenancy further after the contract termination (August 20th).
Only students can apply (either at undergraduate or postgraduate level).
If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me for further info and/or for viewing!
- Fully furnished
- All utility bills included
- High-speed internet (included in the bills)
- City centre location (walking distance: 2mins to St Enoch Subway Station, 5mins to the Central Station, 15mins to the University of Strathclyde, 20mins to the Caledonian University)
- Flat to rent
- Glasgow City Centre
£135 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant