En-Suite-Luxury Urban Living
🌟NO AGENCY FEES 🌟NEW industrial-themed High St conversion - 12 min train ride to Gloucester Road bars – TV’s with Netflix option – opposite bus stop serving centre & Cribbs.
Whether you are new to Bristol or just looking for more space and a better place to live, our brand new docks/industrial-themed conversion of a well known former High Street retailer could be just what you're looking for.
• High end industrial themed conversion
• Excellent transport links – See summary below
• Well-designed sociable spaces both in and out doors
• Large en-suite rooms with communications hub built
• 100Mbs wifi hard wired to each desk
• Netflix and TV’s optional extras
• Large Co-op 3 mins walk
Room 3: £595 This room is a double en-suite room- fully furnished (Available 28th June)
Every room is kitted out with a communications hub at the desk with hard wired 100Mbs wifi and a HDMI cable wired directly into the TV point which has a movable bracket positioned flexibly to watch the TV from either the bed or the comfy chair or sofa.
Transport Links Summary
• Covered and secure cycle storage – 5 mins cycle to route 41 – flat run into town
• Bus stop directly outside serving the centre & Cribbs
• 5 mins drive from M5 junction 18
• 9-10 mins walk to the train station
• 12 mins direct train to Redland for Gloucester Rd bars & restaurants
• 10 mins direct train to Clifton
• 25 mins direct train to Temple Meads
One months rent and one months rent deposit payable in advance.
Please note to secure this property one weeks rent holding deposit of £137.00 will be payable, this can be deducted from your first rent payment.
Long Term Lets optional.
- House share
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- £595 pcm (double/en suite)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent