Ensuite furnished rooms in Eccles - Wellington Rd
We are pleased to offer in this newly refurbished house, 4 ensuite rooms and a double room with bathroom. Off road parking for 2-3 vehicles. All within easy walking distance of Salford Royal Hospital, several retail shops including a Sainsburys and various takeaways. Easy links to the motorway network via the M602. There are nearby bus links to Eccles Shopping Centre, Media City, Manchester City Centre and Monton. Information on Monton can be found here it is a great place to go walking or meet friends over a drink/meal.
Each room comes fully furnished with wifi provided throughout the house. Recorded speed of wifi 250 mb/s. The rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and TV license in the shared areas.
Current housemates 1 male 1 female interests include Fitness, cooking travelling, live entertainment socialising with friends.
1st Floor rear ensuite £510: comes complete with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, Desk and chair, bedside cabinet and private ensuite shower room.
1st Floor front ensuite £495: comes complete with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, Desk and chair, bedside cabinet and private ensuite shower room.
Large loft room with bathroom £495: comes complete with double bed, chest of drawers, Desk and chair, bedside cabinet bathroom with over bath shower
Shared areas comprise of a large living kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezers, washing machine, dishwasher sofa and tv.
Sorry, No pets
Getting about - use City Mapper to find the best way to get around by public transport
Monton - 1.3 miles
Salford Royal/Hope Hospital - 0.3 miles
Media City - 2.3 miles
Motorway M602 - 0.1 miles
Supermarket Sainsburys - 0.2 miles
Deposit equivalent to one months rent
Minimum tenancy 6 months
- Referencing fee £69 per tenant
- Deposit equivalent to 1 months rent
- Checkout fee £60 (when a tenant leaves the property)
Possible extra fees:
- Guarantor fee £39 (although the first guarantor is free if submitted at the same time as the tenant referencing)
- Holding fee £200 (if an applicant wishes to hold the room for longer than a week before moving in - it counts towards the 1st month's rent, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws)
- House share
£465 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £510 pcm (double/en suite)
- £495 pcm (double/en suite)
- £495 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent