Northam! Close to Docks & Building Industry
Upstairs middle rear-facing double bedroom priced £425pcm.
This fantastic budget 5 Double Bedroomed property is a fully refurbished (painted, glossed and deep cleaned) and is in a great location if you want to be central to public transport, shops, restaurants and the chic lifestyle in Southampton close to West Quay Shopping centre!
Benefiting from brand new boiler and heating system, brand new kitchen and brand new rooms this fully renovated home is going to be a fabulous new house share down a quiet street.
Rooms are priced to include:
* Communal area cleaners,
* FAST fibre piped broadband
* Access to tenant maintenance
* Large communal kitchen/utility area with garden
* All cutlery, plates and cooking ware provided
* Double Glazing
* Deep Cleaned rooms with easy-to-keep-clean laminate flooring
* Maintained by professional property management company aimed at working young professionals, therefore no students, no DSS, no couples or families.
Also close to Royal South Hants Hospital and Southampton NHS Treatment Centre for those medical staff and nurses amongst you.
Moments from the restaurants, take-aways, shops and bus routes into the docks, city centre, shopping centres, theatres and coffee shops and a 25 minute walk to Southampton Central Railway Station.
** THE HOUSE **
This practical terraced house is fully refurbished and everything in the house is in excellent working condition. You will definitely feel at home in our rooms and in this quiet leafy street with local shops close by.
So you and your new house mates can enjoy a great summer guaranteed with lots of laughter, banter and fond memories!
* All bedrooms have easy-to-keep clean wood laminate floors, no carpets in rooms gathering dust and trapping dirt.
* New kitchen dining area with new gas hob cooker, double oven, hob, microwave and all the kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery you need. Great for socialising after work with your housemates.
* High speed 50 Mbps broadband is delivered wirelessly throughout the house.
* Separate utility area houses twin fridge-freezers and washing machine.
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (Council Tax, TV Licence, Electricity, Gas, Water and Broadband) as well as a fortnightly cleaner for all communal areas and the patioed garden is maintained weed and leaf free.
** THE LOCATION **
This house is in a quiet location moments 5 minutes walk away from the city end of Portswood high street but quiet and secluded enough to give you ample privacy.
It is on a safe quiet road with residents parking and no noisy through traffic of buses and lorries everything you need nearby providing the perfect work / life balance.
Unlike other Letting agents, so you know exactly how much your move will cost:
- Just £300 deposit
And that's all!
- House share
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 31
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent