Lovely & Sunny Double - 2 min walk Kings :)
Pleased to present this lovely double room (SINGLE USE), in a clean and welcoming property.
The property is located seconds walk from King's College Hospital, in a safe and good connected road, surrounded by:
- Denmark Hill - 7 min walk
- Loughborough Junction - 5 min walk
- Brixton - 15 min walk
You will be sharing with three other respectful and clean tenants, full time professionals from Europe aged 20-30.
- Great Location;
- Quiet, clean & tidy property;
- Pleasant Separate Equipped Kitchen;
- Bathroom with Bathtub;
- Lots Of Local Shops & Amenities;
- Viewing Recommended;
We're fortunate to have several lovely parks situated close by, with Ruskin Park just up Denmark Hill, Burgess Park in central Camberwell, Lucas Gardens on the way to Peckham, Brockwell Park in Herne Hill, near Brixton and Peckham Rye Common just up the road.
- 650 per month + 650 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT-
(BILLS INCLUDED: Unlimited Broadband and Council Tax, add £20 per month for the others)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent