1 Lovely Room, Edgbaston B16 0Lr - Room 3
We’re delighted to present a beautiful single bedroom to rent in leafy Edgbaston, ideal for young professionals.
The monthly rent includes:
• All bills (including council tax, cleaning)
• High speed broadband
• All communal areas cleaned weekly
• Maintained communal garden (perfect for BBQs)
• Shared lounge with 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
The property was refurbished to a very high standard to incorporate traditional Victorian features with modern fixtures and fittings. The property benefits from 2 modern bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, on-street parking, digital TV point for Freeview in every room and a cosy lounge with 42 inch flat screen TV.
The property is in an excellent location - a short drive to Botanical Gardens and a short walk away from the Edgbaston Reservoir. Nearby Hagley Road offers an array of local shops/supermarket and amenities, as well as buses to Birmingham City Centre.
These rooms will get snapped up quickly so get in touch to organise a viewing now!
Price & Application:
Room 3 is £349 per calendar month (£80 per week) - Single room Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- Shared property
- £349 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent